Braves Dugout: Blogging on the Atlanta Braves
and the world of Major League Baseball

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Attack of the Tomato Jerseys

They're back! The Braves will wear there red tomato jerseys for yet another season. I thought it was just a one year promotion but that wasn't the case. For every Sunday home game the Braves will wear the tomato jerseys in an attempt to blind their opponet from victory.



I think alternate jerseys are cool for the most part, but these are just plain ugly. I've been tinkering with the blog today, and added a poll to the sidebar on the right. Although I can't get the font any darker on the names.

1 Comments:

  • I think blinding the opposition into submission is a brilliant play and something more teams should try. I hate those Braves uniforms, but I don't have much room to talk when it comes to sports fashion - I personally am a fan of those amazingly yellow Oregon Ducks jerseys.

    I like the changes to the site, the poll is a really cool new feature. Thanks for the help with linking things, I'm slowly adding them on now.

    By Blogger XXX, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home