Braves Dugout: Blogging on the Atlanta Braves
and the world of Major League Baseball

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mid-Season Fantasy League

Yahoo! is running their midseason fantasy league signups starting Monday. Some of you may already be in a fantasy league, and some of you may have missed signups at the start of the season, but all is welcome. It's free. Leave a comment if you would like to join, also you must have a yahoo account to play and signup for that is free as well. I think I'm going to keep the league as "National League" only. It keeps things interesting.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds fun, I'm in if you still got the room...

    By Blogger XXX, at 1:55 PM  

  • It's still up in the air, right now i have about 5 people, 1 is iffy. I'm trying to get atleast 8, so I may scrap the idea but I'll keep you posted.

    By Blogger Adam, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home