Braves Dugout: Blogging on the Atlanta Braves
and the world of Major League Baseball

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back to the 'Ted

Harold Reynolds has been fired from ESPN. I haven't heard the reasoning behind the termination, but man that comes out of left field. The Braves wrapped their 10 game road trip going 7-2. This was something that was greatly needed. Continuing today the Braves will begin a six game homestand against the Marlins and Mets. Wickman got his first save in a BRaves uni last night. I admit I felt more comfortable than I've been all year when Wickman was in the game. I don't expect prefection every night, but it sure is more relaxing over a Reitsma or Sosa. Here are your probables for the series:

Tues: James (4-0 3.72) vs. Annibal Sanchez (3-0 3.41)

Wed: Smoltz (7-5 3.43) vs. Johnson (8-5 2.49)

Thurs: Sheill (0-1 9.00) vs. Olsen (8-4 4.01)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home